Short Break/respite Service
ARCK Living Solutions offers a Short Break Service (Respite) In Yorkshire, it applies to people who may have a carer and who may need a break from their home circumstances.
ARCK Living Solutions prides itself on creating a homely environment with emphasis on Regular activities and Social interaction. Our Yorkshire Respite Care Activities Co-ordinators work hard to create a lively and varied activity programme each month which includes events such a Bingo, games, Arts and Crafts as well as social outings and excursions in and around Yorkshire.
Respite services are available on all year round, they are provided by trained and experienced staff. Respite is allocated according to individual need and appropriate support is given to families.
Many services are available to service users and their families including:
- Introduction to respite (person-centred induction).
- Overnight stays.
- Weekend respite breaks
- Emergency provision.
- Recreation, social and leisure activities.
- Supported independence skills.
- Family support.
- Personal care support.
- Access to a telephone to keep in touch with home.
- Support to access day care.
- Laundering of all service users' clothes.
- Single bedrooms.
- Adaptations for daily living.
- Emergency bed facility.