Equality and Diversity
ARCK believes that every person has the human right to be treated equally and must not be excluded from accessing services related to 9 points:
- Religous beliefs
- Sexual orientation
- Socio-economic status
- A right to be included
By using the principle that inclusion is right for all, ARCK will ensure that every person has:
- An equal chance to develop and learn new skills or re-discover old ones.
- Participate equally in meaningful chosen actvities.
- Given the opportunity to communicate in their preferred format.
- Their individual needs known and met through person centred planning.
- Feels safe and know they belong.
- Is valued as a unique individual and feels strong and confident about their identity.